Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Summer Is Almost Over

Today is a perfect day in the pool. The kids took a dip for an hour and I sat there looking at them jumping into the 10 ft. deep water. As summer is almost over I looked back and tried to assess of how it has been for us. This summer has been basically an unforgettabe one for them because they have learned how to swim by themselves. They have graduated from 3ft to 10ft deep of water. Sometimes I couldn't believe it that time has passed by so fast. My kids have grown more and more each day. I did not really taught them how to swim and I couldn't believe how they have learned it. Yesterday I took a dip in the pool with them and I reaized I am not a good swimmer as they are. Can you imagine how much money I have saved from not sending them to a swimming class? Lol. They are into dancing and I am planning to send them to a dance class to enhance their talent.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use