Friday, November 11, 2011

Healthier Way of Cleaning

There are many ways of cleaning a house. Some people are meticulous about it. They clean their every single day. I don't really clean my house everyday since I am working. My priorities are more of feeding my family. I like cooking more than cleaning. Good thing hubby likes to clean up after my mess. He helps me wash the clothes and arrange the house while I made sure we have fresh and delicious meals every single day.
He likes cleaning except the vacuuming part. I do that part most of the time. I used to vacuum the house once every week. I have allergic rhinitis in which dust, extreme heat and extreme cold weather can trigger to my condition. I started to have congested nose a week or two ago so I decided to take a rest from vacuuming for a while. I wondered if vacuuming has also triggered to my allergies. How sure could one be that the vacuum sucked the all the dirt when we can't see the moving air inside it? I could not do anything about the weather because that is a condition that no one can stop but I can sure do something about vacuuming. I don't even have to do it myself. I surf the net and found http://www.thesteamteam.com/ to help me with the my carpet cleaning needs. I think steam cleaning the carpet is a better and healthier choice of cleaning the house for me. I would like to avail the cheap carpet cleaning services austin. I like the steam cleaning idea. The process of vacuuming the carpet with some water will prevent dust from flying all over the place. They will then steam dry it which is a better process of cleaning. This way scattering the dust and dirt is minimized. A new and freshly steam cleaned carpet smells great too.

2 comments:

Jan said...

Well, this sounds good for you since you are working. This could be the help you need.

carpet cleaners melbourne said...

Carpets are great but the dus mite that lives in them isn't! I guess regular cleaning is the only option!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use