Friday, November 11, 2011

Urgent Care

I am experiencing a series of spells of a whooping cough. I can't sleep well because of congested and clogged nose. If I feel cold and tired it make me cough more. It has been almost two weeks since I am having cough and colds. Eating mong bean last night triggered my cough that would not even stop. Hubby was scared listening to my cough so he asked me if I want to go see the doctor right away. I was coughing and coughing so we went to an urgent care clinic. Good thing I know where it is because hubby don't even know the location. The doctor told me that I have an acute sinusitis. I need some antibiotics, warm steam baths and saline solution to cleanse my nose and some mucinex dm for my cough. She told me my lungs is clear from phlegm thank goodness. I thank God now I can breath better.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use