Friday, November 11, 2011

New Baby

Guest post written by my buddy Aldo Mays

My wife and I just had our first child. By most peoples’ standards, I guess you could say that we are pretty successful. I have a job on Wall Street and my wife runs an accounting firm. We live in Manhattan and honestly, we have never had to think about the money we spend because we have always had plenty of money. When we got pregnant last year, for the first time we thought about the fact that we would have someone other than ourselves to think about. I started looking into different new york energy rates to make sure we were paying a reasonable rate for energy. I also told my wife that we should probably stick to a budget for the baby’s nursery. So far we have not made that many changes to our lifestyle, but now that the baby is here, my wife is thinking that she will not want to go back to work as soon as she had originally intended. If that is the case, we will definitely have to come up with some other ways to save money.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use