Sunday, April 18, 2010

Lord Please Calm My Troubled Heart


Where can we find peace? Where can we find love and understanding? Life is a constant search of peace, love and understanding. Our experience will help us better. The bitter the experience the better the understanding of its mystery. Learning to see beauty of nature around us gives us peace. Loving and embracing the peace it gives us brings understanding.

It took me long enough to be with my lifetime partner. We were half the world away. Yet our constant communication has drawn us nearer each day. When we moved here in the States I thought I will be finally at peace since I will be with my husband. I never had a lot of issues with him. Our so called period of adjustments was not really chaotic one. Our past experience in life helped us a lot in dealing with each other. We are patient and understanding to each other. I am glad I didn't have any problem at all with my marriage.

But the people at work are the ones that troubled me. I did not expect that. Last Sunday an unexpected call of nature made me go to the bathroom. Then came the old woman our team leader and called me to get out. I was irked by such behavior. I was hurt and insulted by such action. I felt she treated me like I am uneducated and I am nothing. Nevertheless I did not say anything. My co worker realized that I looked so sad so she asked me what's going on. I burst into tears and did not say anything. I cannot stop the tears. I whispered to God,"Lord please calm my troubled heart." If at the verge of anger I said something to her I am sure it would be something I would regret later. So I kept my mouth shut. The HR even saw that and she did not say anything. So what's going on? I am glad I was able to let out what I felt today when I talked to my other leader. I felt her concern and her sympathy. She told me she will mention it to the HR. Well oh well, this might not be the final answer or closure to the problem but thank you Lord for at least calming my troubled heart.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use