Tuesday, April 13, 2010

No Couch Potato!

Exercise has become a struggle for me. I admit I am gaining more weight since I started working two jobs. I needed more energy to keep going so I just keep on eating. The winter had made me so lazy too. But I decided to start my exercise again. We went out yesterday and took a good thirty- minute walk with the kids. I forgot my sweater but it turned out to be all right. I did not sweat but it was fine it was still a good and enjoyable exercise. The flowers are in bloom and they smelled so sweet. I missed walking, I just hope the pollen would not make me sneeze. Since it rained today we did not go out to walk. Instead I stepped on the treadclimber for forty minutes. I was sweating like a horse. I forgot how good it feels to be sweating out like this. It feels refreshing after the sweat and you take a shower.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use