Thursday, April 1, 2010

Thank You Entrecard Friends



Today is such a lovely day to start the month. They said April showers bring May flowers. With so much snow and rain I wanna say goodbye March and welcome April~! It was such a busy month that I almost forgot another month is here. A lot of things are in store for April. One, it is my son's birthday. He is going to invite a few of his close friends to Chuck E Cheese. Geez, that would be his first party there and he is really excited about it. Then my brother is going to the middle east to work and he is really excited about it. I know it sounds ridiculous but there is not a lot of jobs in store in the Philippines for him. This is his second time to work in a foreign land. Then starting tomorrow the kids will have their spring break so I will be spending time with them.
Before I forget thank you so much entrecard friends for always dropping by. It is such a leasure to see you hopping by.
1. Cooking Japanese Style
2. My Sweet Heaven
3. People You Need to Know
4. Elizabeth Ervine
5. The Crazy Suburban Mom
6. Parent Times
7. My Life and My People
8. Nature's Beauty and Fury In Pictures
9. My Life's Perception and Inspiration
10. Pepper Spray, Stun Guns and Tasers.. Oh My!

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use