Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Power Of Prayer

No matter how small your voice is, no matter what state you are in life if you come to Him with a fervent heart your prayer will be answered. When I whispered to Him my heartaches and pains He listened. Thank you Lord for listening.
Not long ago I cried for an incident I considered wrong. I called it "the bathroom situation". I was yelled at a moment I never expected. I was mad but I did not talk back but I ended up crying. I talked to one of our work's team leaders and she brought it up to the HR. Funny thing about it I was also upset about this HR because I thought she ignored she saw and ignored the situation. Yesterday the HR called me and she asked for an apology for what she had done. I went up crying again. She told me she wanted me to be happy at work and I did not deserve to be treated that way. She even asked me what I want to happen but I told her I'm way passed by that situation. It should not happen to me or anybody else at work. I just hope it won't happen again. I did not expect an apology from someone higher than me but then it happened. Never underestimate the power of prayer to turn things around.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use