Saturday, April 3, 2010

Yey, It's My Day Off!


How's your weekend guys? I am excited and tired. Excited because I will have a day off on Easter day. Yehey! I can sleep late now but I am too tired to stay late. You see I slept so late last night and woke up early for work today. I was so glad hubby dropped by work and gave me some coffee to boost me up. I just needed the caffeine to keep me going. You are such a nice guy honey. You should be cloned, lol. Time flies so slow when you keep watch of the time but thank goodness I was finally done at 1:45. I enjoyed the sunshine for a little while. We went to the grocery to get some food. Then we head head home to check on the kids. They seem to be enjoying time with the our neighbor kid. And now they are sleeping soundly. Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend guys!

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use