Friday, April 9, 2010

Partying Worry Free









We went to Chuck E. Cheese for James birthday party on Friday. I figured out Friday would be good since it is a weekend and some of my friends will be able to go and attend. We had around 10 children and 10 adults. James had a blast playing with our filipino friends. This is not the usual setting for us Filipinos partying. We usually gather in somebody's house to celebrate any special occasion. I have never tried having a party at home. I admit I really love cooking but cooking for more than a couple family would really be very hard for me. This is one of those days that I would miss my home country. Help and manpower is very cheap and abundant there. Everybody would always be willing to help you clean the house, cook and prepare the food. The thought of having one without anybody's help is ridiculous for me. So I thought of looking ways when I can party worry-free. Thank goodness my hubby agreed that we will just celebrate it at Chuck E. Cheese. The food was really simple but the children gathered together and are having fun. And that is priceless to me. The kids played and played and truly had so much fun. Thank you for the stress free party hon. Thank you to all my friends who came and spent their precious time with my boy!

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use