Sunday, March 21, 2010

What Will You Do?

Everyday my schedule in the store is different. I'm not grumpy about it since that's a part of my job but recently I have been forgetful about things. Today I was suppose to go to work but I really did not know that I was suppose to. Waaaa!!! I did not even bother to write it down when hubby kept on asking me when will be my next work. What's wrong with me? I felt so guilty about it. What will I do if things come to worse? These happened twice this week. The last one was last Wednesday. I also thought I did not have work. Why am I so forgetful these days.;-((( I called up the office to ask when will be my next schedule, luckily I'm off tomorrow. I think I need a break from my job.

1 comment:

ShedLife said...

we have the same problem..it's quite embarrassing, right?

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use