Monday, March 8, 2010

What a Busy Monday

It was my day off working as cashier but I was called up to be a substitute classroom aide in a sped class today. It has been a while since when I was with the pre school. It was fun and busy day. I love being with younger kids. I waited for my husband to check on the kids before I left to work. I was glad I went to work right on time.
When I went home my cousin finally helped me out in changing this blog to my own domain. She also changed the layout to a simpler one yet I liked it a lot. I got so excited. Thanks again Ivy for the help.
Tomorrow will be another day off for me and I will go to a parents-teacher's conference. Hubby and I will go and see Heaven's teacher to see how she is doing in school. James teacher sent us a note if we need a to talk to her and is already giving us a head's up that he is doing great in school.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use