Thursday, March 4, 2010

Bored At Work?

There were not a lot of people who went to shop today so my day was so dragging. Believe it or not I was bored to death and aside from that I was worried about my brother. He needs help but he is half across the world from me. I celebrated my birthday working hard since my hubby is not a party fanatic. I ended up asking my boss to let me go home with a good excuse of course. I have a very important errand to do so she let me go. I felt bored at work that it made me feel like crying. Oh well, I know not a lot of people have the luxury of going home when they feel bored at work. Work is always a do or die business. Just give me my day, it's my birthday anyway, right?;-) The kids were glad that I was home early. We helped the kids do their Math homework. I made beef with mushroom and onions for dinner. Everyone love it.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use