Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Check Out My Food Blog...

I can't believe it! My food blog looks so fabulous and delicious! I made it not so long ago but almost forgot about it. Beautylicious cousin, Ivy Sterling inspired me to do something with it and she helped me out with it. Wowowee! I love it Iv's. It's now 3 columns and it's really simply good-looking. I decided to move my food blog to my own domain name. I purchased my own domain at 1and1 at a very reasonable price. I really love it. She has a very good eye for detail and elegance. Muchos gracias nina bonita!;-) Bon appetit everyone!!!

1 comment:

Dhemz said...

oh so you have a food blog now sis...good for you! will come to check it out..salamat sa dalaw sa aking munting kusina....:)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use