Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Lovely Day

Today is such a lovely day. Signs of spring is all around the corner. I was able to take a walk and drop off our netflix movies near the Whole Foods market. It was sunny ad the weather is really great. I waited for the kids who had a half day but decided to go ahead and drop the movies off. Since I was already there I went to Whole foods and grabbed some sushi for lunch and some pork barbecue for the kids. When I came home I saw the kids with Madie. They all rushed to me to give me a kiss. When the kids shouted "mommy!" Madie also chorused with them. Her dad was laughing at her little girl calling me her mom. The kids played with her for a little while.
I called up hubby so we can go to the school conference. I'm glad it went fine. When we went back home Brianna fetch Heaven so they can watch Alice in Wonderland. Brianna's mom called us home because she lost her keys in the movie house. We went to fetch them at the mall. Her husband also went to the rescue so we just took Heaven home.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use