Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A Long Drive

I was so happy yesterday since I was able to go and visit Tess my friend. It was my first long drive back and forth. The road was bumpy and I did not like it at all but I was excited to go and challenge myself. It took about 30 minutes going to their place and 30 minutes back too. I like the feeling of being able to try something new since this is not usually what I do. Hubby takes me to farther places but I am sure glad that I am learning. I played with baby Maria and we had so much fun together. We ate paksiw(inun unan) for lunch together. Tess boiled something for me. I drank it because she told me it can heal my over fatigue.It tasted bitter but a little sugar did the trick. Thank you Tess for being so nice to me. Then I head home in a happy mood. Boy it was worth the drive.;-)

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use