Monday, March 1, 2010

Thank You Entrecard Friends

You have made a great difference for dropping by in this site, with that I really thank you so much. It is indeed wonderful to know that another month is here. It is a very special month for me. Wanna ask me why?;-) It is because I will be celebrating my natal day! I'm excited because we will go visit New York City as a birthday treat. Oh well, so much for that. Let me acknowledge my top ten entrecard guests:
1. Cooking Japanese Style
2. Cupboard Creatures
3. My Sweet Haven
4. Da Dude's BBQ Thoughts
5. Colloquium
6. My Life and People
7. Vault of Story
8. Super Mommy To The Rescue
9. Connect With Your Teens Through Pop Culture and Technology
10. The Last Bear

2 comments:

Naoko said...

Hiya, Thank you for mentioning my blog. I'm glad to visit your blog daily. Hope to make the list next month too. Have a great week.
Naoko

Mel said...

ur welcome naoko my friend.;-)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use