Thursday, March 11, 2010

I'm Excited!

Yes, I'm excited because in the near future we are going to New York City. We will be on a Hop on Hop Off bus tour. We will tour uptown and downtown New York City and climb up the Empire State Building. How cool is that?;-) Once when I was in the Philippines I dreamed of climbing a very tall building and I never knew that there is really a building as tall as the one I have dreamed of. This is a dream come true for me. The kids are also very excited about the trip. They wanted to see the Statue of Liberty. We will be on a cruise that will tour around the statue which is fine for me. I will be sharing you the pics when I come back. Happy weekend guys!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow im excited for u. :) never been to new york but id love to visit one day. di ba cousin mo ni ivy? so magkita mo didto? enjoy your vacation mel.e

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

Wow! been dreaming of having a trip on NYC... But i dont know when... Enjoy your trip!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use