Friday, March 5, 2010

"You're A Monster"

When someone calls you a monster how do you react? What would do or the least say? Everyday of my life I thought I was doing my best to be called a nice and kind person but I was wrong somebody just called me a monster. My stepson was grounded for letting his gf sleep in the house. Oh well, what do you think should be done when you see your kids trying to reproduce? Praise them? H... no... On his period of being grounded he asked if he can go out and see his gf because she was depressed. I told him I don't care because rules are rules and you are suppose to follow it. He told us that he was just asking us to move the day of his being grounded on a Monday instead of a weekend. Hubby and I talked about and I said no. Then he said, "You're a monster. You have no consideration of other people's feelings." I told him I don't care because she is no one in my life. Painful words were exchanged ad I was trembling of being so mad. Thank goodness you are not my real son because if you were I would have hit your face hard with my hand. Since he had that girl as his gf a lot of things have changed. He acts stupid most of the time. He makes stupid decisions. Can love really make someone like you stupid?
Today was another story. He went out with his friends. When he came back he had his friends in is room with him. God knows what they were doing and oh yes including the gf. Hubby told him that at 11pm his friends should go home. He simply said yes. I was downstairs watching tv and 11:30 came he was still frying some food for the so called friends. I asked him what's going on with the time? He said he forget to set the deep fryer on. I told him remember what time your friends are suppose to go home? Oh but his friends are still eating. I simply told him 11 is 11! Then he told me, when you came here you don't even know what a nickel is! Really??? But do you know how to speak my language? Tell me now who is an idiot between the two of us! Why will your turn the circumstances around? How on earth did it happen that I look like an idiot when you look and you are dumber than me? NO matter how you look at 11 even if you put it up side down it is still 11 stupid!
I don't like this, what should I do now that I am shaking and trembling. I am so mad.

4 comments:

Lea said...

Ohh-uhh...how old is your stepson mel?His father should be the one to initiate such punishment/talk for him so that he cannot say something bad for you..teens here are terrible u know..goodluck mel...take care...

Unknown said...

ayyy mura diay ka abat day? kinagawapahang abat!

Mel said...

he's 17 lea. 12 months seems too far away till he will be 18 and be kicked out of the house. a lot of things are still going to happen within those months. his father is doing his best but still he won't listen.

Mel said...

@ men2 mao lagi men oi, ako nma nuon nahimo kontra bida ani. grabe ning mga tawo dri ka badlungon oi ma convulsion ta. waaaa!;-)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use