Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Beautiful Wednesday

Yesterday was a fine day and today we have had anothe wonderful day. Ahhh, what a beautiful Wednesday and I am loving it. After the kids left for school, I started my day cleaning the living room, the stairs, the kids bedroom and our bedroom. Good thingit's my day off from work. I ended up so tired and took a nap this afternoon. I checked on my new plants outside when I woke up. The tomatoes looked good except for the other one that seem to be eaten by something an animal or an insect. I think the animals/ insects are attracted to its sweet smell. I also have sone cucumber and pepper and they are grwoing well too. We went to Walmart to get the stakes and another hose for the backyard. I wanted to get a clay pot for the tomato but they run out of it. Hubby promised to get one on the weekend.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use