Monday, May 17, 2010

Happiness

The Grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.( Allan K. Chalmers )

Sometimes I feel so sad and alone. And then I would wonder why. Searching for temporary happiness will not make anybody happy but then happiness is simply is one's state of mind. Have you tried wanting something expensive? If you have bought that material did it give you lasting happiness? Been there done that yet it didn't make me glad at all.
Today I would prefer to be happy and avoid the thought of being sad. There is so much in life to hope for and love for. For all these I will do something. Then there is really somehing to look forward to.;-)

1 comment:

Dhemz said...

agi ko dire sis...abi nako ug nasaag ko da...ehehhehe! lahi naman jud ang layout....salamat sa dalaw!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use