Saturday, May 1, 2010

Top Entrecard Droppers

Here comes May! We are welcoming May with a big sunny smile. The temperature reached in the 80's today. Feels like summer, we have to turn on the airconditioner to cool down. The kids got their swimsuits and took a shower with the garden hose. I thought that was funny but for the kids it's something really fun.

Before I forget let me thank you entrecard friends for visiting my blog from time to time. Your frequent visit has inspired me to blog more and visit you as well. I have learned so much from you as I read your blog too! Thank you for the visit and keep visiting!!!;-)
Top ten entrecard friends are:
1. Naoko of Cooking Japanese Style
2. Lula's Money Blog
3. Yeo Kee of Serian Man
4. People You Need To Know
5. My Sweet Haven
6. The Cooling Stream
7. Bible Examples
8. Twilight Saga Fanatic
9. Lea of My Life and People
10. Crazy Suburban Mom

2 comments:

Lula Foxx said...

Hey I made number 2 on your list, thanks for putting this up here!

Mel said...

welcome lula, many thanks in return!;-)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use