Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wondering On Wednesday

It's funny that I woke up early and went back to sleep yesterday morning. I ended up having having a weird dream. I was holding up to a horizontal pole above me as I was riding into something that seem to be travelling up above the air. I looked down and saw waterfalls and a really huge body of water. Is this real? Something was weird because I realized that I was not sitting down comfortably, instead I was at the tip of my toe as I was hloding the ploe above me and moved higher and higher. When I woke up my hands were clasp tight on top of my head. Thank God it was just a dream. I really wonder what it means since I could not really forget it. If I were to interpret my dream I would say it is the product of my longing of home away from home. Perhaps one day I will cross the pond again to see my mom, my brothers and sisters.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use