Thursday, May 27, 2010

Vacation Plans

Time flies so fast. A few more days it would be June which means the kids will have their two months vacation. I am so far enjoying the signs of summer. More fun in the sun. It has been ridiculously hot yesterday yet I manage to make some pork barbecue for dinner. Some grilled corn went well with it and the kids made their homework in the backyard. One of my relatives invited me to see them in upstate new York this summer but I am not sure yet if my family can go. We've spent a fortune in our last NYC vacation and we are still in progress of purchasing another lot so money is a little bit scarce as of the moment. We will see if this vacation will be finalized.
;-)Other thank that I would like to bring the kids to six flags safari which is 30 minutes away from home. I think that is another vacation plan option.

1 comment:

mannoy said...

Nice. enjoy your vacation

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use