Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Good Luck With Your Studies Mark;-)

I will be helping my nephew go to college. He has one more year before he finishes HRM. I will provide him with tuition, books, food and transportation allowance. It won't really be easy because I am not rich yet I want to at least help him. Next month school starts and he will be going to school. I hope and pray God will help me in helping him. Hopefully he will be able to finish school soon. I would not ask anything in return as long as he will do his best to finish his studies. It may not be my obligation to send him to school but when he will finish his studies I am sure I will be happy too. I am doing my best to help him prepare for his near future.

2 comments:

Lea said...

Thats great hugh! :) By the way what school he is currently attended? :)

Mel said...

uclm le;-)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use