Monday, October 10, 2011

The Christmas List

Christmas is around the corner. Did you make your shopping list yet? The earlier you make your list the better. This way you will have enough time to budget your time and money. Each family member and some circle of special friends is on top of the list.

I have a big extended family so I have really a long list that's why as early as this month I am starting to think about what to wrap. For myself I wanted to have a kitchenaid mixer which is way too expensive. Will hubby ever gift me this? We shall see. What's amazing is I find it easy to shop for girls but not for boys. Hubby suggested to buy mens t shirts for him and the rest of the guys in the family. I think it is a good suggestion this way I wouldn't get a headache on what to give them. All I have to do is just make sure the size is right and they will like the color. He is not choosy when it comes to gifts since he is very frugal. A good shirt that will last a long time will make him happy. It is basic and useful.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use