Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The Long Term Plan

I always love teaching. I taught grade school for ten years. Right now my focus is on being a wife and a mom of my two kids. I want to be there for them when they need me. My long term plan is to make a preschool when hubby retires. I have talked to him about this plan and he is willing to support me with this great idea. I told him that I want to have a nice playground in the backyard where the kids can play. I want my preschoolers to have lots of fun at play and discover what's around them to quench their inquisitive minds while they are are young.
I taught preschool, first, second , fourth graders. I taught different ages but the best part was teaching preschool. It was most memorable because I love younger kids. I feel a lot better around them. I felt happy and contented around them. There is something in them that I adore. They are so inquisitive and curious. They are just so fun to be with.
Preschool age have very short attention span that's why we need to go down to their level to help them learn. We need songs, interactive games and preschool supplies. It is in preschool that kids start to develop personal, emotional and social skills. Teamwork and play are important things too. I have very personal love and attachment to this age since my kids passed this age too. I think building my own preschool is a wonderful idea.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use