Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Clothing Update

We are trying to update our wardrobe because of relocation. On top of that the season has changed. A light jacket would really do a long way for the fall season. It's funny when the weather change all the time. One day it's hot then the next day it's raining hard.
I love to go shopping for clothes not only for myself but for the kids too. It is a good thing that seasons change. I take it as an advantage because I find shopping fun and therapeutic. It is also really necessary to buy clothes since my kids grow out of it sooner than you think. I seldom go shopping for my husband because he is very picky with clothes. He surely knows what he wants but this time he is really very busy with overtime at work so I am requested to go shop for his dress shirts. Yes this is a special request from him. I do think he trust my taste for clothes. I wonder where to buy mens big and tall clothes for him. I also want to surprise him with a sports jacket since he is a Steeler's fan. I am excited to go shopping for him.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use