Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Park Time





We went to Legacy Park last Saturday. It's a mile away from here. I am glad I was able to take some pics. I love the wide open space of the park. The kids love playing around and goofing around the camera. I am glad they were able to release their energy and have some fun at the same time. I brought 3 snacks bars in my bag but forgot to bring some water. Ooooppps sorry kids...We decided to walk home and I am glad we did. It help us save gas and it is a good exercise. Here are some pics that I would love to share with you enjoy...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I miss all of you! We will be going out apple picking today, I'll pick up Gen too! I wish you all can go, it would be an awesome day! Take care mo diha!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use