Saturday, October 29, 2011

Protecting The Floor

The kids like to play around the house. They like to invite their friends too. Oh well I feel safer that they are in our house than anywhere else so that's fine with me as long as they will keep their stuff away after playing. I told them that they can play anywhere in the house but not in the living room because I don't have time to clean up after them everyday. I want my living room clean all the time so when an unexpected guest arrives it would be presentable enough. I think it's a gra cious way of receiving visitors that's why I accentuate it with oriental rugs.

I vacuum the whole house for the most part. I clean after the stains. How many times? Countless. I think this is my permanent role here until my kids learn how to do this. I am scared that they will stain the beige carpet because from my experience it is not easy to clean them. I don't have a steam cleaner and it cost a lot to call for a home service to do that tasks. I decided to look for some oriental rugs to cover, protect and prevent floor damages before it's too late.
Another busy area of our house is the family room. We gather in the family room to watch tv, relax and even my exercise machine is there. The family room seemed too large and bare so I decided to accent an area rug there too. It not only protects the carpet it also beautifies the floor area. I like the intricate designs of oriental rugs and they are really durable too.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use