Sunday, December 5, 2010

Busy Weekend


I work for the whole weekend in the store successively for 8 hours each day. I don't like it but I do need the money for survival so there is no need to murmur about it. I had hubby baby sit the kids and watch the painters at home via webcam. Hi tech! Last Saturday Gen invited us to dinner to her house so I didn't need to cook. She made some burger patties for the kids and tossed salad and chuck steak for us. We had a chit chat after dinner while the kids played with Chumpy her dog. We talked about life and my frustrations with my brothers and sisters. Gen is a good listener. I was so full and tired. When I went home I slept right away. Thank you Gen! Gen has become my bosom buddy. Last night I decided to call her so we can eat out instead of making food. I did not know that was on her mind too so she agreed. We went to Champs since I got a $10 gift card. Then we went to Wawa to have the car refueled...this happened to be my first time to go and have the car fueled since hubby does this chore all the time. Thanks Gen for being there to support me, at least having you around I did not feel too nervous and scared to do things on my own. Hubby always believe that I would survive in moments like this. A friendship like ours will be treasured forever. I will surely miss you when I move to Maryland.

2 comments:

Tess said...

congratz mareng..naka refuel na jod diay ka ikaw ra?hehe..

tag an jod lagi ko full time imo orasan these days..busy sa pasko sales sa?

Mel said...

basta mga biniyaan sa palad maningkamot jud maau na mabuhi waa!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use