Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Google Adsense Payment


I got my google adsense payment in the amount of $111 yay me!! This is my very first payment and it took me a long time a year or two ago (hehe) to get this like a very long time? Thank you so much google. I've been trying to take extra good care of this because it usually kicks off people monetizing their blog if they get too much suspicious clicks. I just let it go with the flow and not think about it because anyway I also have paid to post stuff. My second payment from blgosvertise came so soon so I have a total of $45 in a month's time from them. Thanks blogsvertise!!;-) Weee this is a very nice New Year I got some money to share with my family.;-)

5 comments:

Tess said...

wow so awesome....you made it....congratz bff u deserve it!

Mel said...

thanks!

Vera said...

Congratulations! I am still very very far from first adsense payout. I'd almost given up on it, but it increases every now and then so I'll just let it be :)

SAMMY|D3Marketers said...

Way to go madamme! Congratulations! Happy New Year :)

Tess said...

go go go go bff!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use