Thursday, December 23, 2010

I Got my First Payment From Blogsvertise Yeehah!

I am just pretty new with blogsvertise and I already got my payment. I thought this is pretty interesting. A month ago somebody told me about blogsvertise so I tried it and it worked! I can't believe I am getting paid with blogging much better now. Two paid postings for 25 bucks not bad. I already made four and the other two are pending for payment. I'm jusr happy at least I was not paid a doller for every posting.;-) Simple things make me happy. And this is one of them. May the joy of Christmas bring you peace and happiness within. Merry Christmas everyone!!!

2 comments:

Jijie said...

Hi,
Adgitize Click and Visit

I'm you Newest follower, hope you will follow me back here@ Step It Up! Happy X'mas :)

Jijie

Mona said...

congrats sis, i rarely get opps from them too bad hehe .. maybe because i don't have my own domain, anyway congrats again.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use