Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Jereika's Shifting Courses


College life has never been easy with my niece Jereika. First she took HRM and now she shifted to another course. At first her sister who is spending for her rejected the idea of shifting courses because it's a waste of time, money and effort but Jereika really wanted to take a medical course. It's not a bad thing to shift to a medical course since it is a very demanding career. Her inspiration actually came from her mom who died of cancer three years ago. She really wanted to become a nurse but she has to start as a nursing aide so she could check and feel if she could survive college life. I think she is loving it. She showed us pictures her pictures while she wore her white uniform, lab gown and nursing scrubs. I admire the way she dresses up. I can see that it is not just for comfort but also for style and personality as a young woman. She looks really great.

I wonder where I can get some quality cheap scrubs for her. Christmas is fast approaching and I am thinking what gift I could give her. She is striving to do her best as a student so I would love to give her a useful gift. I'm pretty sure she would be happy for this idea. I would love to see her succeed in the career path she is choosing.

2 comments:

Tess said...

what a wonderful Tita indeed. so thoughtful!

happy holidays my dear bff!

same me always dropping by.

Russ said...

That is a great idea. She looks like a very happy and pretty young lady.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use