Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Winterstorm After Christmas



I was already feeling down with something just feeling. It must be the weather. It's so dry and cold. My throat hurts and my eyes itched. Common winter symptoms you know. It's a good thing I went on leave for a week. I was lucky to be stuck home not needing to drive after Christmas. It was snowing and the winds was blowing pretty hard. Hubby went back to work and left off very early in the morning. Lucky he reached SC just on time sunday at 7:30PM. The storm hit us in South Jersey. The next day I have to shovel the path myself since hubby is not home. I did manage a little bit with the help of my kids yet I did not finish the job. It was just too much for me. The older kid didn't seem to care of helping. I was having bad back aches after the shoveling. Arrghhh. So I ranted at hubby. He called his son and he shoveled just a little bit. Life oh life....

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use