Monday, June 1, 2009

Breastmilk Is Still Best For Babies




The joy of being a mom is priceless and infinite! I gave birth to my second baby through CS operation. It was a lot expensive than what I have thought. The money I reserved was not enough for my operation. I spent double the amount that I saved since I was confined in a private hospital and I really did not expect that I would have a hard time giving birth. I have no choice but to go to my family and friends to borrow some money so I can pay my bills. I had experienced real hardship and have learned to really be frugal. How much would it cost to have a baby? It was a lot more expensive than I could ever imagine! I was a teacher but my pay was not even enough. It was not really easy for me. I was broke. Thankfully both of us were safe and sound. I breastfed my baby to be able to save. I am also glad that I was able to breastfeed him because he grew up very healthy and smart. I would always believe that breast milk is best for babies. Thanks for my very supportive mom, relatives and friends who were there for me to support and teach me about motherhood. When I got back to work so I can pay my bills I bought the Parent's Choice Infant Formula. I have saved a lot by choosing the cheaper brand that has the same content as the expensive ones. See how much you can save using the Parent's Choice website baby formula savings calculator. It is wonderful to become a mother if you are brave enough to face the challenges of motherhood.


Post?slot_id=39036&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use