Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Do You Have Dark Eye Circles?



One of my friends before have dark eye circles. I tell you she was really beautiful except it disturbed me to see dark circles around her eyes. I could never imagine how she got it so I asked her about it. She told me she also did not know how she got it. She was a teacher so I presumed that perhaps she sleeps late because she had to make lesson plans. I researched online about it and then learned that one can have it through heredity, lack of sleep, aging and fatigue/stress. Now I understand it better. It is important to take good care of our eyes since they are very essential to our everyday activities.
I realized one day when I started blogging that I have acquired dark circles around my eyes too. I slept so late as I like to surf the net when everyone is asleep. I was so disappointed and shocked looking at myself in the mirror. I became worried about my dark eye circles because my make up concealers can't hide it. I used used hot/cold compressions, slept early and used eye creams that my husband suggested. I was so glad my husband have always given me good suggestions. He told me that he found an online review of the best and worst eye creams sold in the market today. This website gives us very helpful information.

2 comments:

Milyjohnson said...

That's great that your husband gave you advice on how to get rid of dark circles. Thanks for the link to the site.

Mel said...

Yes, I am sure glad he did, that's why I tease him and call him Dr. Boyd. Lol.;-)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use