Saturday, June 20, 2009

Thanks For The Dinner Men

We had a blast eating, talking and looking at the kids playing in Menmen's place last night. My friend Menmen invited us for dinner in her house. I asked her what the occasion was and she jokingly told me she is going to have her debut. But when we got there I saw a big birthday gift in the living room. I was asking the rest of our friends what really the occasion was and they said it is Roger's birthday. My husband told me to make some food that I can bring but I told him that I will just bring a filipino ice cream since that is what Menmen always love to eat. Heaven's classmate had a playdate with her here at home so we waited for her mom to fetch her before we hit the road. We go lost on the way to the filipino store because I entered the wrong data in the gps. My kids loved the party since they were able to play and have fun with the other kids. Thank you Men for the invitation. Most of all Happy birthday Roger.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you & your family are so very much welcome.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use