Sunday, June 14, 2009

What A Busy Day

I can't believe I woke up 12 noon today. Oh well, I slept late so I think that's expected. Lol. When I woke up I made some pancakes and bacon for brunch. Then we went to the library to return some books. James had a 9-dollar fine of the movie he borrowed and was not return in time. We looked for the video all over but could not even find it. We went to Walmart so my niece could buy some shirts. When we placed the things in the trunk we saw the cd there. We saw Menmen's dad in Walmart. We talked for a little while and then we went to H Mart to buy some groceries. My husband made us a taco skillet which turnerd out really good. My son can't stop eating but Heaven didn't lie it. Oh well most of us loved the food. Sunday is usually days of running errands. 'Twas a busy day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting yet another award. Hopefully soon, an Oscar of Academy Award for your starring role in Beyond Hot is next...hehe

http://doiop.com/nz3781

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use