Thursday, June 18, 2009

Working Out

My legs are sore today. We walked for a mile for the last three days with my kids and my niece and then we did some aerobics work out every night using the free comcast exercise tv. I got tired and bored with my exercise equipment so that is why I looked for other exercise variations. I did my aerobics earlier today since my niece went out on a date and it was raining outside so I could not go walk. I hope my sore legs will be better tomorrow so I can continue my aerobics routine. I like to continue doing this since comcast is offering a lot of free on demand exercise that I can choose from. I think this is a good sign that my muscles are working out from the little stress that is good for toning the body. I am a little overweight so I do need to work harder to shred some weight. Exercise is always good for the heart, mind and to be able to live longer. Yes, I do want to live longer for my family especially to mykids.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use