Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My Niece Is Back

My niece is with me right now since she is having problems with her marriage. She is one young and confused girl. I told her to just move on with her life. She should go find some work so can forget all her troubles and worries. Her husband has all the vices in the world. Name it he has it.
We went to Menmen's house last Sunday because I wanted her to advice my niece on what to do. She got a friend who has the same situation like her. We all exchanged ideas. My husband was our designated driver. Menmen served us some bico and some beef. Then we had filipino ice cream for dessert. Thank you men for the nice treat. I noticed that she had a vegetable garden in the backyard. She showed us her tomatoes pepper, squash, ampalaya and a lot others. she has a green thumb because I noticed her plants were really growing well. I think that's why I like her a lot because I love gardening too.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ohhh how sweet! too bad we are quite of ride from each other, we could have exchange gardening secrets! by the way if you like to plant ampalaya I have a few in potting container, just give me a yell.

Milyjohnson said...

I'm sorry to hear about your niece. I hope things work out for her.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use