Thursday, June 4, 2009

Lend A Hand

I helped two of my friends make their blogs. I may be new in the blogging world but I also want to share with them what I have learned because I really find blogging fun. I enjoy visiting other blogs and learning from them. Aside from that I have made a lot of friends. Being far away from home blogging has keep me in touch with friends and relatives too. As I thought it was fun something weird happened yesterday. I updated my blog and then all of a sudden blogger.com has blocked me telling me my blog is spam. Hmmm, I wonder why. I cannot make new post but I contacted them and told them I am not a spam. Good thing I didn't panic. What a relief that I can now write here again.;-)

2 comments:

Milyjohnson said...

It was good that you helped out your friends with their blogs. It's weird that your blog would have been considered spam. I'm glad you were able to write your blog again.

Mel said...

I was really scared when I wasn't able to write for a day but thankfully retrieve it. I like helping my friends.;-)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use