Friday, June 5, 2009

A Great Guide To Good Living



Reminiscing my childhood I realized that a lot of my classmates in elementary have already became nurses. Missing home, I have reconnected with my classmates and that's how we have reacquainted with each other. A lot of my classmates and friends are now working as nurses here and in UK. As health care professionals they are responsible for the treatment, safety and recovery of medical patients. They have great dedication with what they do. They are so hardworking that's why I am so happy and proud of their success. Even my best friend Cindy Rose is now a nurse too. She is now working and residing in London with her family.

Speaking of nurses I have read about a great online magazine called Scrubs. I enjoyed reading this mag site for nurses. It is a great nurse's guide to good living. I found Scrubs very interesting, informative and entertaining mag site. I love reading about their beauty tips which I can also apply to myself. The site has a very eclectic discussion about mind, beauty, health, style, work, love, money, news and entertainment. The site offers a lot of helpful hints you would really be grateful of. It is truly an oasis for an overworked health care professional. Oh well I think it's not just for nurses because for now I am really enjoying this great mag site too!

Post?slot_id=39368&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use