Monday, October 19, 2009

Cleaning Time

I was called to substitute but turned down work. The house had been really messed up and I needed the time out just to be able to clean it up. No one can substitute "me" for this cleaning business since hubby is out of town for work. Oh well even when hubby is home he doesn't do the house chores since I run more with cooking and cleaning. I went to Walmart to buy some cleaning stuff like swiffer duster, lysol wipes and hand gloves. I also bought a cheap area carpet rug for the living room. It's maroon and it seemed to match well there. I like its plain and simple color. So far I have cleaned the living room and the bathroom in the bedroom. Tomorrow I need to clean the family room. I hope I can do this since I will have to go to work at the store. When the kids arrived they were impressed of what I have done with the living room. I hope they don't have plans of messing it up again. I am washing some clothes and dropping ec's. Life is multi-tasking. Lol. In a little while I will be folding clothes. Life oh life of a mother. See you in a bit....

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use