Friday, October 2, 2009

Cooking School at Hilton Branson Convention Center

Do you love to entertain your family and friends at home? Do you want to impress them with something different? Are you looking for new ways to delight their sense of taste? These are some of the questions that I would look forward to say yes I do. I love to cook don't get me wrong but my cooking ability is limited to simple everyday meals. Aside from being new to our place, this is one of the reason I felt shy that my friends will come over for a gathering. It makes me nervous to think on what I will prepare for them. I have never cooked for more than five people before. I felt that I really need to improve my cooking skills. I am looking forward to attending a cooking school at Hilton Branson Convention Center Hotel in Missouri. It will be on October 16 and 17, that is on a weekend so there will be no class for my kids. I can arrange to let my older can watch them in the weekend.
I have learned that the guests will be welcomed with some wine tasting upon arrival. It sounds cool, for sure hubby would love that. I am looking forward to watching the cooking demonstration of the hotel chef Nathan Read. He will demonstrate how to make appetizers and will feature the main course meals. I always love to learn new things especially when it comes to cooking so I guess I will never let this opportunity pass. This will be a good treat to myself. You can call it some kind of pampering. I look forward to enjoying this day. The two-day package that is good for two is $398 plus tax for both nights. Pretty much I'm sure this is a really good deal. Would you like to come along with us? Everyone is invited!

Post?slot_id=62772&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use