Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Who's To Blame

I am a simple person and simple things make me happy. Watching tv after a day's work is one of the things I do but today is different. I have no tv because the comcast technician came last night to fix my phone and internet line only to screw up my tv. I was happy that he fixed my internet and phone but sigh... Why in the world did he disconnect my tv lines just to put back the phone and internet line. I am not a technician so don't blame me if I can't explain why. Maybe you comcast people can because if you can't we'd rather let anything related to comcast be thrown out of the house.
Looks like I can't be happy to have these 3 things all at once. The house is quiet. My kids can't watch tv too. Poor guys.
I'm not blaming I am just upset because without tv I felt like I lived in the mountains or shall I say on the cave man's age?

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use