Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My Source of Inspiration




When I was a little girl I have always adored my first grade teacher. I would listen very well with every thing she taught us. I love her so much that I vowed that when I grow up I want to be a teacher too. She has given me so much inspiration. I saw her love and dedication in teaching the young generation. She has always believe in my leadership skills. It had given me confidence when she would always let me lead the class when we read and write. She once invited me to eat dinner with her family which was really awkward and unusual for me. She was really a nice person and she must be proud that I am one of her best student. I studied hard as I moved from one grade to the next until I was able to reach my dream. One day I took the teacher's board examination and passed the test. I was able to teach in my grade school Alma mater. Who would have thought that could happen? My first grade teacher has retired when I started teaching there. I felt kind of sad. I missed her. She would have been proud of me knowing what I have achieved so far. Once I was a student, then I became a teacher in the same school. I would really love to see her once again to thank her for inspiring me. MyLife is a lot better because of her. She had pushed me to do better every time. She had never ceased to influence me as a person. I lost in touch with her when I moved to high school and then to college. I also went and taught in the private schools before I went back to teach in my Alma Mater. I wish I could be able to communicate with her one more time. I am searching for her name and her whereabouts. America's number one people search engine called My Life.com has helped me locate her. I am so grateful to have found her name. I can't wait to let her know of the recent details of my life.

Thank you Mrs. Fuentes for being my great source of inspiration!

Post?slot_id=69792&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use