Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Spooky Halloween!

Yesterday I went to my children's school to witness their halloween parade. I ended up helping my 2nd graders class instead of just watching them outside. I helped my third grader dress up her cheer leader costume. The kids really had a blast.
Today is my children's first time to go trick or treating. I know some people are tired of this day but kids never get tired of it. We have a neighbor who plays with them all the time. Her dad assisted them around the neighborhood which was really nice. I also prepared a basket of treats for the kids who might stumble to our front yard. When the kids got home their pumpkin was already full. We have a small neighborhood but sure they had fun going around. I hope you are having a great Halloween. Enjoy!

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use