Thursday, October 22, 2009

Conflict Sched

Every time I am schedulded to work in the retail store the subfinder also looks for me to work in the school. The phone rang 5 times last night calling me to work for school. Oh my oh dear where are all the teachers? It sounds a bit confusing and I feel guilty of choosing the store than the school. I feel bored when I am in school. I have met a lot of friends in the store and I am glad I am a part of it. But today something weird happened. I was at the store and I felt bored to death on standing there for 8 hours. I will have to request my supervisor in the store to let me work after school hour, in that way my time will not be in conflict. I hope she will be fine with this request.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use