Sunday, October 18, 2009

Pink Roses

I bought a dozen of lovely pink roses for myself today. Flowers can lift my mood oh well especially the roses. After work I went to the produce store to get some beautiful flowers. I don't know why but I just felt like cheering myself up. Shall I choose yellow or pink? Last week I bought a dozen red roses. I even gave one of the teachers a vase of flowers. My red roses have withered today that's why I decided to buy some new and fresh ones. The pink ones did lighten up my mood. It made me happy as I arranged them and looked at them. I cut their stems in a diagonal way so they can absorb more water from the vase. They said it can prolong it's life a little bit longer this way. I will place some of my roses in another vase for the bedroom and the dining room. So what flowers do you prefer?
It's a beautiful Sunday. The rain has finally subsided. Tomorrow will be a bit cloudy but not rainy. Hope your Sunday is great too!

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use